Friends want to set up a VPN and create your own secure VPN without coding, then you are at the right place, in this post we will show you about how can you set up your own VPN server in Home in just 10 minutes. this method will also work with Windows PCs, Mac, iOS devices, and Android mobile phones.
In this post, we also explain How to create a Free VPN server with that you can easily create your own VPN server on Windows PC or even on Android smartphones.
If you loved to watch movies and web series then check out How to use NetFlix for free in 2020.
But before moving on to the next step, you all need to know this, why do you need your own secure virtual private network?
Why You Should Setup Your Own VPN Server.
As you know A VPN or Virtual Private Network is helpful to create a secure connection to another network over the Internet. with that, you can secure your internet connection easily.
A VPN creates a virtual encrypted tunnel between you and a remote server operated by a VPN service. this means when you connect your computer or mobile phone to VPN all your Internet traffic is routed through this tunnel by a VPN service. so your data, identity, and location are secure from ISP or any leaks even from hackers or scammers. but so why I need to create or setup owns secure VPN today.
As we know -:
when you connect your computer or mobile phone to VPN all your Internet traffic is routed through this tunnel by a VPN service. so your data, identity, and location are secure from ISP or any other leaks even from hackers or scammers.
but it’s not true. how?
When you connect your computer or phone to a VPN service, you are hiring a VPN company to route your Internet traffic so that your data remains private and secure by encrypted tunnel between your device and that VPN server.
And you are not thinking of anyone, you are thinking that it is a safe tunnel and there is no leakage in the middle of this tunnel and your identity, location and even your private sensitive data are completely safe from ISP, Spammers, and hackers.
But this does not make you completely secure, even your sensitive data, your privacy, logs, and even all your activities are not protected with the VPN service.
When you connect your PC or phone to a VPN server, it does not magically make you anonymous, you are simply taking a risk down the VPN tunnel because the VPN company can see all your Internet traffic.
Many of them already sell your data to scammers and advertisers, including logs, activity, or even your saved passwords.
So now in this case, what should you do?
When your Internet is not protected, your logs, activity or even your save password are not protected, so what should you do in this situation.
in this case, you can easily create your own secure VPN server without coding in under 10 minutes.
So here in below, we will show you how you can make your secure VPN server in Windows PC or mobile phone in less than 10 minutes without coding.
How to create your own secure VPN server in Home [Updated]
- First of all, you need to go to Getoutline.org to download the outline manager.
[Note -: Outline manager is an open-source software using which you can host your own VPN on the internet.]
- After installed the outline manager, go to cloud.google.com to create your account on the Google cloud platform.
[We will be hosting our VPN server on Google Cloud Platform]
- Once you have done all things on your account, click on the console and you will be taken to your dashboard.
4. looks like this, Here click on create a new project and name it whatever you like.
5. I name as Outline VPN once the project is created select the project.
6. After this go to the compute engine and here click on VM instances.
[Note -: Before you can create a VM instance you need to first create a billing account if you a new user of Google Cloud Platform, you are going to get a free trial credit of $300 in your account automatically credited. which you can use for one whole year which means you need not pay anything for the first year after one year it costs you less than $5 a month to keep hosting your VPN on Google Cloud. which is a very affordable price. ]
Because you’re using a VPN server for $5.
- Once you have created your billing account, you will see an option to create Instance – click on create and name this instance something like outline server.
8. After that select region which is geographically near to you.
9. in the machine, the configuration makes sure the series is n1 and the machine type is f1-micro and in the firewall go to networking tab and type outline into network tags.
10. Finally, just click on create.
11. Now go to the VPC networks and then firewall rules.
12. Click on create firewall rules and give the name as an outline and after also for the target tag as an outline.
13. In the source, the filter selects IP ranges.
14. After that In source IP, ranges enter 0.0.0.0/0 into source IP ranges.
15. After this in Protocols and ports select Allow all.
16. Finally. Just click on create now.
and go back to your VM Instances. Under connect Click on open browser window this opens a browser oriented SSH window.
- Now go back to your outline manager and click on Google Cloud Platform.
- and copy the command there.
19. and paste it in your SSH browser windows. if it prompts you to install Docker just type Y and hit enter
20. After a while, you will see some output in green text like this.
21. Just copy this given Code.
22. and paste it in your outline manager and click done. that’s it. Your own VPN server is now ready.
To connect to this VPN server and start using the VPN service, you need to download the Outline VPN Client. and then configure it with your server. it’s available for Windows, MAC or even in Android and iOS.
Once you download the client it asks you for a server key, you can find your server key in your outline manager just copy the key.
and paste it in. that’s it.
You are now ready to use your own VPN.
Now just click on connect and this will connect your computer to your VPN server.
this works exactly like any VPN service offered by any big company. if you want to share your VPN with your friends and people. you just need to share your server key with them and they will be connected to it.
How to Create A Free VPN Server In Home
So here above we showed you how to create your own secure VPN server in just 10 minutes.
with the above-given method, you can easily create your own secure VPN server without coding with this method you can secure your Internet connection without any worry.
Really for those who want to create their own free VPN without coding. With these simple guidelines, you can set up or create a secure VPN server instantly at home.
Video For Helping In How to Create A Free VPN Server
Source -: Tech Raj
In this post, we showed you how to create your own secure VPN at home without coding. In fact, in today’s world, we need our own VPN, not only for the reasons given above but also to protect ourselves and our money and data.
So how did you like this post about how to create your own secure VPN at home without coding, tell us through the comment and share it with your friends too. Thank you